Monday, March 14, 2005

a not so ideal weekend.....

ill make this short ok.....i have typed my real post kanina tapos nawala yung window......asar.....

i was brought as lasalle-umc last fri because of the tri days fever...
my bloood, urine, and x ray was taken
the doc who got blood from me literally serach for my nerve....
imagine???gets mo??pinasok niya yung needle tapos she pushed it then pulled then hinanap niya from left to right.......sakit nun....
hindi pa siya nakuntento at sa kabila naman dahil wala talagnag lumalabas na blood...
i was diagnosed with pneumonia..
i was confined sa umc....
kaso wala pang avilable room so we waited sa ER.......
i have not eaten all day long.....
until 7 na at wala pa ding room....
i wa stransferred sa our lady of pilar med center......
tapos dun na ako nagpagaling.....
stuckups visited me saturday afternoon...
che,yayie, aye and janine nung gabi naman....
jen and elisha sunday morning...
and erub and lady.............
then mga 4 i was discharged.....

yun lang po........diba i told you sa previous post ko na i had measles......my tita who happened to be anurse told my mom that pneumonia is a complication of measles.......yaayyy....!!!!!!!!

No comments: