Wednesday, March 16, 2005

farewell fresh year.....

it's been a year since i started my fresh year at lasalle. it was great that i passed nursing, being my first choice..and ece, my 2nd, which unfortunately i didnt pass..im happy being a nursing student...theres the pressure, lots of activiies, toxic skedz, and yet im able to study to get high grades..later ill be taking my last exam for my finals, i got sick so i wasnt able to take CHEM....i have to go back to school just for it...im looking forward to next year...new subjects, new profs and new classmates......YEah, you heard it right, new classmates, i just knew it yesterday form william na we are gonna be reshuffled........too bad...weve made a name...our class' chemistry was so great....hay naku..i really cant imagine being with other people again...adjusting and sorts......so what about the my classmates.......huhuhuh...good thing that STUCKUPS' tin, majei, tisha and tel planned to get a dorm...and we can all hang out there...i would really miss my classmates....net net......stuckups....pekers...dormers....wimpys....the boys..carycel's...karen..etc etc....BSN 17...........

No comments: