Tuesday, January 04, 2005

love at kelan kayA????????????

i had a chance of browsing the pretty blogs of people on my network.....i tried to change my template but i dont know how it works......anyweiz...as i told you b4 its my bday yesterday......then my friends here gathered at our house and went tambay while eating spaghetti.me,rochelle aka mauigrl,abloy aka b2k,janine aka yumei,aye aka pya ate jane, yayie and jojo aka pintazero...we were chatt8ing sa tv and having fun when suddenly juin aka showtime texted me at greeting me happy bday...he saw our msg sa chatrum kaya yun..then he told me things like sorry sa inyong magpipinsan.....i have no idea on whats going on..tapos someone blurted out that janine and juin had broke up just last night..........i was shocked..........then here is pintasero????>>>>>>>>>>>>then he confessed about his problem about janine....tapos after we hatid hatid pintas eh we wemnt strolling pa to look for loading centers kaso ts already closed na...hello!!!!??????thats 100 pm na....eh probinsya pa ng onti e2 noh....bask to the story....sbi ko kay juin f u want to tok ounta ka na lng d2...tapos he asked me kung nandun pa yung tropa sabi ko wala na....tapos yun we talked.....iabng juin yung kanita ko.....sincere siya of whats he's saying i think.....tapos.....parang naiiyak na cya pero inde niya lang ginagawa.....bsta i was touched by his story..........kay janine naman di ko p cia nakakausap.maybe later...tapos aftyer that i went inside then texted juno......ayun tired of w8ng na daw siy for his destioned 1...hehehehe.....ako din eh...kelan kaya????

No comments: