Saturday, September 20, 2008




i dont wish that life is a box of chocolates. i dont like inconsistency, unpredictable things and cluelessness of tomorrow. i lived my life planned and schedule. not being OA like i planned for the month, but basically i plan my whole week. i have been like this since then, if my mental notebook would be seen it would show lots of things that i plan minute by minute. i study by excat hours, or i used to study.hahaha..anyway, these past few months of my life, i learned to live by expecting things. not living on my planned life but living as if im anticipitating all sorts. this is very good. from my last entry, i had some psych dilemma, now i know hot to deal with it. learn to ANTICIPATE and expect, so that when that happens, you wont be as wounded as it would when you least expected it....and up to know i still havnmt registered for my license..

No comments: