Saturday, July 16, 2005

a week of ....hhhmmm???

its been a week since my last post. i checked my blog always for comments but just had a hard time making time for my posting. thanks to those who keep on visting my blog, im also visiting yours from time to time.

this is just the same as the former weeks. i studied, studied and studied. last thursdaywe had our skeleton practical exam. its kinda weird looking at those human bones.hehehe. but i really enjoyed it.

i have been moody this week, switching moods from happy to silent type. i dont know why. i even joked the stuckups that i dont want stupid people in my sight.

anyway, we had our health care exam. i studied very hard for it. but when i was taking the test i didnt know the answer to 3 numbers, i remember, i felt really depressed after it. you the feeling of unsatisfaction???? the feeling of "panghihinayang"???? i asked myself why it happened??? i did everything for it. i prepared for it so much, but still i commited mistakes. im not against my mistakes, what im against is why our efforts doesnt pay off???? this is such an unfair world. but i just keep on praying for clarity of mind and strength to study.....

No comments: