Saturday, July 23, 2005

pinoys!!!!!!!




Are you proud to be a Filipino??? Yes I am!!
I just wanna laugh on what I just said, its really on the contrary on what is happening now, Its indirectly saying that I'm proud to be one of the people who is being lead by a president being asked to resign by the people who voted for her, in the first place.
Let's admit it; our political situation had always been like this. We put someone in the throne, and then ask them to resign immediately, be hostile if they ignore our commands. Hostile??? Yes, just look at those rally people who every now and then walks in the streets of EDSA and makati and everywhere else, asking someone to do something and be violent against the police force when not heard.
But political prodigies give us the option on changing the government, CHA CHA!!!!! These are the options they're giving us that we likewise rejected. I think chacha is good. Having a parliamentary government is what the people want, based on they're actions.

Anyway, back on being a Filipino. Yes, I'm proud of our heritage, colorful and blood stained past, I'm proud to be a Filipino. I'm proud of the pinoys who did well but was ignored by our own govt. hahahahaha…. I just wanna laugh…Have you notice that whenever someone becomes famous in they're career, and they have at least a drop of pinoy blood the country would surely publicized that person around the archipelago….but they didn’t help that person in the first place…that my point my dear bloggers. Why is it that our country or at least the government doesn’t want to spend even a centavo in cultivating the pinoys skills and talents but they will always be giving you the attention when you MADE IT out of your own????? Promoting self reliance??? I don’t think so.. Promoting independence??? Likwise.

.i dunno, I guess the government will always be like this unless someone will turn the rudder in a different direction.

No comments: