Saturday, September 08, 2007

bench is beauty

i practically was brought up with the name BENCH at our household..my dad works for Ben Chan's brother..so he always bring me to BENCH whenever we comes home from China. I remember that when i needed a new polo shirt for the babtism of my cousin, i went to Bench to get a new Blue polo shirt but was scolded by my grandma because of my "kaartehan". but every now and then, and whenever i go to the malls. i never fail to vist BENCH. although their designs are nnot my type anymore, i still wish that i would one day get a new pair of shirt or whatever. their scents are great. i used atlantis before, who doesnt?! then dad gave me wired..my first ever perfume that lasted for a year since i wasnt that fragance conscious. then theres their slippers..i love them..those flipflops are relaxing to the feet. then i love their caps..i think i have a few and wouldlove to buy new ones again...

No comments: