Wednesday, April 13, 2005

could you fall in love in two days???

i met her last saturday while i was in my friends debut. i was so bored at the party that i chatted on our cable tv's, chatroom. of course i wasn't watching but i posted a message and my number in search for friends, sisters and bros. many people texted me, some i already knew, some are new to me. this girl texted me. we got so involved in our texting that i was enjoying it than the party itself. i left the party at 11, still texting with her up until1 or 2 in the morning. then we talked again on sunday, and planned to meet by monday. we met andwe chatted for a long time. we were really compatible, i guess. like what she said that we could really jive. then we really made a connection. we enjoyed the day and bonded so much....*wink*..tuesday, i asked her to come with me as lasalle...she went with me..we were together the whole day..then again our bonding became much closer..

here's the catch.....

yesterday, we texted noong umaga..then i got no reply after 2-3 text. i was worried, thinking what i did wrong..i texted her asking for a reply...still no response..later that noon, she texted me, she said she was just not in the mood for texting....i was shocked...many things popped in my mind..things that i shouldn't think of her... but i cant help it... then last night, i miscalled her, then she just texted me gud night......i was really feeling sad and teary last night...i thought she just doesn't want me anymore and things like that...i was missing her.....i dont know if i was just missing her or was i falling for her????

please help me....

No comments: